SHIPPING AGENCY & HUSBANDRY
Crew Change Handling
AWH never compromise our core values to deliver for quality shipping agency services. We believe that nowadays ship-owners not only look for a reliable and cost competitive ship agent, they’re carefully selected ship agent to take care of their ship and crews when require service at a familiar port or in unfamiliar territory. We can assure you to benefit from our consistent service levels and reporting.
Our past experienced learn that a vessel may require simple ship agency services when in port or during anchorage. The need often arises for husbandry services, which can sometimes mean the involvement of a different agent to that which is handling the port call.
Our services include:
- 24 hours communication assistance
- Liaison with local authorities (Custom, Immigration & Other GLA’s)
- Inward & outward clearance
- Follow-up activities with workshops, contractors etc.
- Supply of Fresh waters, Bunker fuels and lubricants
- Crew handling – meet & greet at airport, hotel bookings, shore pass arrangements & etc.
- Crew welfare – doctor, dentist, mail, and prepaid telephone calling cards
- Ship spares clearance and delivery
We have excellent relations with local suppliers and port & immigration authorities at Malaysia, ensuring our clients’ needs are given preference during their stay.