AWH GROUP HSE & Policy
HSE POLICY STATEMENT
AWH is committed to provide world-class marine and logistics services that meet or exceed safety and environmental requirements as well as, customer’s expectations, and to conduct its operations in a manner which protects safety, human health, quality of the provided services, the environment and the property.
The below policies are being embraced by all AWH Group personnel:
Safety Policy : The Company is committed to provide safe practices in all operation and a safe working environment for ensuring prevention of human injury or loss of life, welfare of employees and avoidance of any adverse impact on property and its goal is to achieve ZERO accidents through continuous improvement.
Stop Work Policy : It is the Company’s policy that all persons have the right for their safety and the right to stop work no matter how urgent it is when there is an immediate threat to people, property and the environment. Anyone who has any doubt whether the work should be stop may immediately notify the situation to his immediate superior or the Work Leader in-charge.
Quality Policy : The Company is committed to provide quality services which consistently and continuously meet the requirements of its customers. Environmental Policy : The Company is committed to improve environmental performance in all areas of marine and logistics operation and its long-term goals are to achieve ZERO incidents and ZERO spills at sea through continuous improvement.
Health and Hygiene Policy : The Company is committed to always ensure that all employees execute their work under healthy and hygienic conditions and its goal is to achieve high standards of health and personal hygiene through continuous improvement.
Drug & Alcohol Policy : The Company will not tolerate with the abuse of any substances such as drugs and alcohol while at work. The management will take a serious disciplinary action as appropriate against any person discovered in possession of any form of illegal drugs, abuse of any substances without medical prescription or under influence of alcohol.
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT (HSE) POLICY
AWH is committed to provide world-class marine and logistics services that meet safety and environmental requirements as well as, customer’s expectations, and to conduct its operation in a manner which protects safety, human health, quality of the provided services, the environment and the property, as far as reasonable and practical.
AWH shall take proactive steps to protect the environment and to use natural resources efficiently.
- Policy Commitment :
Implementing HSE Plans and safe working requirements in all operation included Ship-to-Ship operation, Shipcare solution, Marine services and Total Logistics solution.
- Minimizing any negative impact on environment and their long-term goals are to accomplish ZERO incidents and ZERO oil spills either on land or at sea through continuous monitoring and improvement.
- Providing a drug & alcohol-free workplace to promote employee’s wellbeing, health and safety.
- Prohibiting smoking and vaping activity either in office area, asset area, shipping area & logistics operation.
The objective of this policy shall be achieved through :
- Establishing HSE Management system based on requirement of ISO 45001:2018 & ISO 14001:2015 and good practices.
- Zero tolerance of unsafe act and unsafe work performance.
- Regularly revising our HSE Program to reduce HSE risks.
- Maintaining emergency preparedness plan and response capability.
- Ensure continuous implementation accordance to applicable Local and International Standard and Best Practices.
- Minimize risk by executing effective Management that identify, assess, monitor and control AWH Group’s and owner’s asset and work processes while regularly reviewing AWH Group’s performance and objective.
At AWH, as the regional shipping and marine service provider, we are committed to uphold the highest quality in delivering our services through :
- Continuously meeting our customer expectations
- To perform contracted work safely and efficiently in accordance with the customer’s requirement and satisfaction
- Ensure that our services become a benchmark for quality and safety
- Providing employees with high quality working environment
Empower each employee to support continuous improvement of our Quality Management System
- Innovate and continuously reviewing for improvement of all our services and quality management system
- To appoint a solicitor and comply with legal requirements